An opportunity to acquire one of Burntisland’s largest town centre sites. A modernised office accommodation to the front of the property with secure “bonded/warehouse” units and additional secure garages/stores to the rear.
There is a possible additional residential site to the rear (subject to planning).
The site has been significantly upgraded over the past 10 years with the following works being completed:
- Fully Refurbished Front offices – carpets, lights, walls etc.
- New Driveway
- New Commercial CCTV System
- New LED lighting all through downstairs and garages
- Fire and Intruder alarms upgraded and monitored
- Replacement roofing areas and full side wall rough casted
- Newly painted throughout
- New Boiler system installed
- New door locks throughout
- New gates at front and security gates on Garages at the rear
The site is available in whole or split as below:
- Office/unit, Garages and Parking
- Plot site suitable for building a house or 2 flats to rear
From sizes taken during our inspection we calculate the subject property, measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measurement Practice (second edition, January 2018) to extend to the following approximate gross internal area (GIA):
Ground Floor: 237.3m²/2,554ft²
First Floor: 65.6m²/706ft²
Offers over £250,000 are invited for the Heritable (freehold) interest of the property.
All prices, premiums and rents quoted are exclusive of VAT.
All queries in relation to redevelopment/ reconfiguration of the subjects should be addressed to Fife Council Planning Department.
A closing date may be set and all interested parties should make a note of interest at the offices of the Sole Agent. We reserve the right to sell or let the property without setting a closing date and we are not obliged to accept the highest or indeed any offer for the sale or lease of the property.
Rateable value £14,500.