Surveys / Valuations
Commercial property valuation
Prior to entering into any transaction involving property, specialist advice should be obtained at an early stage.
Being a RICS regulated firm, clients can be guaranteed expert advice with the provision of “red book” valuations required for financial reporting, pension funds and all third parties who rely upon the information.
We offer a range of valuation reports and services. Within all our reports the following will be included:
- Market Value
- Market Rent
- Key factors including the location of the property, construction type, accommodation, fit out, floor area, nearby parking.
- Planning use class and factors within local/structure plan that may affect the property.
- Market commentary focusing on a national and local level to include growth prospects, reletting/sale prospects.
- Condition – Our inspections/advice is provided for valuation purpose and is not a building/conditional survey. If we do however note any defects at the time off our inspection then we will note these within the report. Upon request, we can provide commentary on the EPC of property or provide one if required.
- Insurance re-instatement cost assessments can also be provided if requested.